Wednesday, June 16, 2010

SWISS ROLL SUCCESS !


im very happy today that i have successfully did my swiss roll for my practical exam.
i didnt realise it was that good until evalution time.
the day before i was sooooo stress out.
its always like this. the day before exam i'll start panic-ing.
but at least i know i did a great job today.
i told my bee he was very proud of me.
didnt know that he will be proud of me.. HEEE XD
he made me proud of myself. (:
chef ask me did i ever made my own at home i say i didnt.
then later the chef taste my swiss roll he said it was nice and take another bite.
he told me that my swiss roll was too big.
he say we doesnt serve like pasar malam.
so next time i should make it smaller.
he say i can improve. well, lesson learnt.
i shall improve myself. learn from the mistake.
after personal evalution.
then all of us went back into the kitchen to clean and take away the left over.
i find my swiss roll missing. so i ask my pastry chef.
she told me the other chef say it was nice and he took it. HAHAH.
then my senior sem4 was in the kitchen. she was kinda curious.
she ask me whether can she try my swiss roll.
so i offered her. and she's say its nice. better than them.
even they dont know how to make. O.o !
before serving to all of them i gave one piece to my friend.
he said it was even better than my chef. XD LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment