Tuesday, June 22, 2010

obstacle,making decision.


im clueless and lost in the middle way of my road.
doesnt know which way to turn to.
there's a passenger right beside me wanted me to turn left.
when i wasnt really sure that is it right to turn left.
or just keep to the right where i wanted from the first place.
so it took me a while to think and ask a passerby whether he knew the way.
he told me the direction and if i were to choose that road i have pass through this and that.
there will be tree trunk,big rocks,wild animals along the road.
i have to face all this obstacle in order to complete my journey.
well , which road of life doesnt ?
now all it requires me to do is press on the gear and start moving.
turn right and let the time show that im right about my turning.
after all its my journey.
i had two tickets in my hand. given by the same person.
given to choose my destination.
two tickets but two different destination.
im only get to choose one.





*somehow i think college is headache, when you have to choose your courses ,
and you're not really sure what you're up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment