Monday, June 21, 2010

getting things done.

went to jetty to take a ferry to crossover to butterworth to take a bus.
went there just on time to catch a bus which will be leaving.
then reach ipoh and went for dinner.
headed to burger king to try out.
the burger was so NICE ! (:
then went to jj to find chris. meet her at the working place.
MNG ! sales. but eventually i wanted to purchased.
dad stop me from buying.
he said that i had too many that i barely wear them all.
the next morning woke up at 7. get ready.
then start journey to KL. was kinda last minute decision.
so i reach the around 10++
found the place and settle down a while.
meet up my bee. then he brought us to college.
registeration and stuff.
done then when around searching for place to stay.
FOUND one it was soo friggin dirty. EWwww.
then went around the next lane.
FOUND and it was sooo much better and clean.
so i took that room. ;)
after everything settle. headed to mid valley.
dad missses subway's bread a lot.
and we took taxi there.
taxi fare in KL was sooo much cheaper than PENANG !
PENANG's taxi SERIOUSLY SUCKS ! HATE IT.
gonna be my last time taking taxi in penang.
this morning took plusliner back to penang.
just as i get down from the bus and i get to catch another bus.
which stop by at KOMTAR and i took off from there.
bought MCD as breakfast and I got my another glass. purple in colour (:
took taxi back because I brought along my big luggage trolley bag.
and it rains. i had no choice but to take a cab.
and it cost me RM10 ! so WTH !!!!! 10. it was sooo short distant.
really damn it. damn money sucker.
my college too. MONEEYY SUCKER !
FYI; my college want us to resit our MPW sejarah and ask us to pay RM100 !
for the damn subject. IM SOOOOO RELUCTANT to pay !!
had haagen dazs ! ((: with daddy and bee.
threat for father's day.
THANKS DAD ! YOU'RE THE GREATEST DAD EVER !
WORLD BEST DAD !! (((:

No comments:

Post a Comment