Sunday, June 13, 2010

♥ CLOSET ♥

my roomies and I decided to hit Queensbay together
because one of my roomie wants to meet her secondary classmates there.
so total all in 6 of us went together by bus.
we was so excited about it.
especially my best shopping kaki ! :D
i had one.. she was really my eye opener..
when i saw her buying clothes i really salute her.
GOSHHH. i love buying clothing like soooo much.
sometimes i ask myself when can i change myself into one of those girls.
not those rich and buy whatever they want but those who doesnt buy much.
i read a magazine one day. the issue how to shop.
it tells me to shop like a man ! saves alot ! amazed by those men (:
mens doesnt buy unless they need.
they are not easily deceived by the BIG WORD SALES !
and i do wanna owned my own boutique.
it was one of my dream to owned lotsa lotsa clothing (:
I WANT A BIG CLOSET of my own ! like the movie in princess diaries.

this is totally for my kid (:







p/s: actually the above images doesn't really shows the real closet i adore or dream*

No comments:

Post a Comment