Monday, October 03, 2011

Nothing Last Forever.

Its another month now, its October now.
Second, Minutes, Hours, Days, Months have gone by so fast.
Everything happen was like just yesterday.
You know its sad that you need to move on,
and the thing is, does ppl actually learn something for it.
or in order to just let everything go and forget about it.
I hate to see ppl get tired without trying a little hard or make an effort at least.
I find couple nowadays, break up because their sick of each other.
I find married couple, divorce because they can't commit anymore.
My dear, then at the first point why get involve ?
What's with the promises you made ? Something so convincing.
Sometimes, you know you trust that someone so much that they won't hurt you,
but yet they are the one who is hurting you the most.
You know where promises made like the word "forever" apparently it doesn't exist.
When you need a accompany or when you're bored.
You know I'm always be there, I don't want to say victim.
Maybe its true that nothing last forever.
But I do believe in God that He is eternal and his love for me is forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment