Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My ChildhoodLove.

Going through a album, where I keep all our pictures. The only pictures that left of us, thanks to me asking you to delete them and you eventually you did because you was mad at me. Pictures gives me a better picture of what we used to have. You know, those happy time we had together. Just us, both of us going around here and there, together. Those moment, we both hold hands and walk around. Once in a while, you would kiss me on the forehead. Grab me so tight. Hug me, cuddle me. Sometimes, tease me and I over reacted, I get pissed and I walk away and you chase me from behind. Don't know why, I like and enjoy being chase by you. But, I know you don't any more, you get tired. I missed moments where we share some deep thoughts, we share our problems, we talked about our personal stuff in the late midnights. You would listen to all my problems I shared, you patiently listen to all my complains. You will be my best listener. You'll give me advice, tell me what's right to do, what's not. You will cry along, once in a while. You tolerate all my sucky attitude, you would put down your ego just to apologize. Im sorry babe, Im trully am. I know words won't bring you back. But I just want you to know how I feel. You bring me lots of good memories. We stand in the rain together. We walk through the sunny day together. We walk home together during the nights, just to make sure we save. I missed you. It kills me to go everywhere, I still have you in my mind. Now that you gave my place to someone else. You tell me, you will come back once you're done with her. Friends and what other people see is, stupid girl just forget about this boy and move on. What's bring me down is, to see how both of us still love each other yet we can't be. Somehow, its just the tittle. Well, we don't need it. We know it from our hearts that's enough. We can never be friends, but more than friends. Something very special. I can't wait to look back at this post I posted and laugh together with you, when Im old. =')

No comments:

Post a Comment