Wednesday, September 21, 2011

You're..

You're the one who wants me to be happy, yet you're the one who make me sad.
You're the one who wants me to move on, yet you're the one still want to hold on.
You're the one who wants to care, yet you're the one who hurt me.
You're the one who wants to get back, yet you're the one choose not to.

Sometimes, why don't I pretend to be strong once more ?
Its okay to hurt me, push till my limits, push me off the edge.
I'll thanked you instead of hating you.
You made me who I am, stronger than you thought.
Don't blame that I have change.
You know I'll never do anything to hurt you,
You know I'll never want to pick a fight with you,
You know I'll never want to do what you did to me.
But you just have to spark up some fire in me.
I don't know what are you doing ?
but you might have better understanding of yourself.

Btw, some of the ppl just don't understand.
Just blindly in love. WHAT THE ?
Seriously, how could a girl and a boy move one so fast ?
one week after a break up, what do you expect ?
what the couple have for 1year 9months was nothing ?
Give people some time before starting a new relationship with them.
You're just a replacement, after all.
Give people some time to let go of something they hold so long.
Why rush ? Stop being such a selfish person.
Think of yourself, wants to be happy that's it.
Think of others. People have feeling yo.
Think what is right before acting.
Before going my back talking about what I did to you,
Don't remember to tell them what you did to me also. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment