Monday, September 12, 2011

Im TIRED

Dear LOVE,
seriously, im tired of the sh*t we gone through together,
not that i don't want to try, i try so hard but yet it goes back to square one,
i thought giving us time to settle down / cool off,
but you choose the wrong way to cool off,
which you know its hard for me to let you in,
im TIRED
i wish i got strength and courage,
but you're not making any effort,
so tell me why should I make any effort.
prove me or show me ! don't tell me words like "ILOVEYOU"
you say you mean it, SO PROVE ME !
I Love YOU for who you are, you're not perfect,
but i don't mind, nobody's perfect.
if you think someone can you love you better,
go ahead, since you think i don't deserve you,
you don't deserve me either.
i might wait, but i won't be waiting for too long.
you're the best thing i never had.
you're my perfect nightmare.
sincerely,
me.

No comments:

Post a Comment