Sunday, October 23, 2011

Mind Set.




I'll be rising like a SKYSCRAPER !


I basically made up my mind, clear things out.
I felt good about it. I finally know what I want. (still pending) LOL
but yeahhhh basically I made a decision and Im going to stand firm with it.
All this while, I thought I was going to be okay and try not to think or to deal with it.
Which its not okay at all to do so. I ended up, hurting myself so much.
I can't believe my eyes, my ears and everything around me.
I stay in the room had some not so good feeling and thoughts.
so I decided to go out on my own. just to go out, get out from this room.
I went and I'm glad with my decision of going out.
Ain't that bad you know ? What so bad about going out alone ?
I'm used to be good alone. Why can't I be good again ?
In order to make things better, I have to find myself.
WHO I AM ? WHO I WAS ?
in order to love others, first I must love myself first.
I'm still trying, I'm going to find myself.
I'm still discovering, what's my passion.
this time, its going to be me and only me in this picture.
While time is healing, I'm going to take that time to do things I want.
You might say its selfish, but yo if you're not taking care of yourself, who's going to ?
I see things differently now, my heart let go something I want but its not mine.
Time to let go, no point holding on something that its hopeless.
I'm done, crying.. I'm done, heartbroken, I'm done, pretending.
You might read my previous post about things I said before.
But honestly, I still have those emo post its all because I didn't do like what I say.
I let my heart make the decision. Its not bad after all.
But this time no more heart decision.
I need time for healing. I'm slowly growing back stronger again.
I was tore down by the same person. The person I thought he will change.
Time was everything. Not the right time maybe.
As decision have been made. Mind set. Action should be taken !
No more going back, looking back, grieving over the past.
Thinking what could I have done back then. No MORE !
Don't let the past be your fear but make it a lesson.
Its hard, but if you believe in yourself that you can then definitely you can.
and I believe in myself and ppl around me, or even you believe I can.
so I'll prove to myself before you.
My broken heart is going to be heal. I can say its a fresh wound.
It takes seconds,minutes,hours,days,months, years? to heal.
Yeahhh, no more words that going to change my mind anymore.
No even from you. Nothing is going to change. I'm going to start from now on.
I no longer want to drag this any longer.
Life is too short for regrets and unhappiness.
I'm a happy girl and going to live my happy life.
Sometimes, I'm glad how God have been blessing me.
There's always ups and down you know.
But never lose yourself.
I'm going to forgive and forget you. (still working on it)
I'm going to stop all those negative thoughts, bad thoughts.
NO MORE, its unhealthy. Its so bad.
And I'm not letting you in to destroy my happiness.
I'm not going to let you to take away my belongings.
and I want to thank those ppl who have been there for me all this while.
I'm really glad to have you ppl around me when I need you the most.
You ppl make me feels that Im not alone. =)
Decisions made. Time for a change. A good start. Moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment