Friday, October 21, 2011

Be strong, Stay Strong.

I've been avoiding and pushing away my problems and fear.
I think its time to face it and accept it. Or to deal with it.
I don't want to drag things/problems with me.
it just hurts, or maybe like killing yourself. Suicidal.
I don't want to pretend that its okay when its not.
Sometimes, or maybe most of the time the truth hurts.
But you know what ? Do you want to live in a place where liars are ?
Where you live to lie and lie to live ? You want that ?
No matter what, if you don't give up your life, you're consider strong.
Obviously, someone will always try to pull you down to the earth.
Rise back up, you want to be in Heaven don't ya ? Reach for it.
There's this heart and mind thing. Im confuse about it.
Both of them work together is best. For me.
Why do I always putting you first ? some ppl say,
"Love is when you put someone happiness before yourself.."
Am I too young to talk about love ? Am I not ?
But the truth above all ,
Everyone could move on, if time allows.
I do believe that everyone could do that and that's what most ppl do.
You love someone, if they don't love back,
How long can you love them ? Question yourself.
But I do believe that,
that someone will always be in our heart.
Someone, you could never forget.
You might forget the face, the physical, the moments.
But you'll never forget who they once were. Who they were to you.
No one love is greater than Him, our God.
Everyone, will let go when time comes.
No matter how much you say you want to hold and never let go.
I learned that in this world, nothing last forever.
Is matter of fact, you want to stay to fight, or wait or let go.
That's all.
While I'm questioning myself and my doubts are piling up.
I'll put God and let him help me to go through this.
Anyway, he was the ONLY one who was with me all this while.
I'm going to accept whatever it is.
Maybe its chinese or IDK, but we will always deny ppl's compliment
and just pull ourselves down by saying those negative words.

Exp ;
Scene 1
ppl : You're smart.
you : NO, Im not. I'm stupid.

Scene 2
ppl : You so pretty.
you : Where got pretty ? You're pretty not me. Im so ugly.

You know what, this thing will go on and on.
Sometimes, they say its because we want to be humble.
But not in a way, by saying negative words or bring yourself down just to show that you're humble.
Doesn't make sense doesn't it. They say Chinese do that. I dont know about you.
I'm chinese, so yeah. I used to do that. But not anymore.
What I do now is I'll replied, Thank You.
If you're sincere , you won't think Im arrogant.
Another thing is, its okay to make mistake but never make it another time.
Learn from your mistake. Life is not easy. If it is, its not worth living.
I'm not letting anyone to decide my future. God is exception.
I'm not letting anyone to interfere my decision.
You never know what the future is. So who knows ? God.
Note to self ; Be strong, Stay Strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment