Monday, August 09, 2010

8am.

class as usual. started early in the morning. at 8 am everysingleday.
only except for friday and sunday. the day when im free the most.
yesterday i went for my cousin's convocation. ;D proud of him.
he was the first to graduate in my family. and the first convo i attended.
i went there with my boyf (:
the convo held at the Golden Horse Palace.
took lots lots lots of picture. i adore them :D
the place was so niceee and i cant resist for not taking the picture.
with the DSLR with my boyf.
met up with my beloved family members.
especially, my beloved grandmother and aunty.
they've been the big supporter of mine. LOVE THEM,
this thursday going for the injection. GOSHHH !
fyi, I HATE NEEDLES !
and and and im tempted to do something to my hair.
cut it / straighten it / curl it. YORRRR !
dont know which to decide.
this is the 5th week in KL.
every single weekend i've been out. never missed. :DD
for movies. last week i watch inception.
the movie was brilliant. im amazed by the director.
ive find myself a satisfactory place for me to go shopping.
Tropicanal Shopping Mall. small yet a big satisfaction for me !

No comments:

Post a Comment