Thursday, August 19, 2010

waiting for tomorrow to come.



my boyf and i had a haircut yesterday. :)
im kinda obessed with it for a while and no longer is.
tomorrow im going to meet up with my bestie :D YAY !!
cant wait to meet 'her' (((:
eventually nothing much o say here.
let me upload some of the photo taken few weeks ago at Golden Horse.
well, i cant wait to go back to Ipoh.
to meet my daddy ! and of course my BFF ! xDDD
i know daddy misses me alotttttt.
so anyhow ill try to go back once in a while.
eventhough i preferrably 'ADORE' KL's life..
ipoh is like a dead townnnn. sooo dead.....
as im at KL now.. i barely go out but still i like kl's life....
sooooo many thing here...
i love the moment when me and my boyf was laughing at a thing at the same time i feel soooo much love in between and happiness ! GOSHHHH i just LOVE it !

No comments:

Post a Comment