Sunday, August 29, 2010

God of the city.

im kinda emo right now. not gonna share this small lil matter here.
i've been thinking about life and death.
well, there have been cases about ppl dying and stuff. commit suicide etc.
don't you think life is sooo friggin fragile.
the moment before you blink your eye you die or someone die.
these had thought me a lesson.
seeing those unfortunate ones makes me appreciate things.
seeing ppl dying just in a second i started to appreciate ppl around me.
not being afraid of dying because i know God has his purpose.
in this world there is nothing is enough for us himan beings.
we just cant get enough of everything or anything.
seriously , i cant wait to be with my heavenly Father.
the home sweet home where I belong to.
thank you , Jesus for a brand new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment