Tuesday, July 20, 2010

update.

hi . i have finally get to go college with my boyf officially.
life was great of course when i have him (((:
now i have move into my rented room ; ( A.L.O.N.E !
haihhh. what to do ?! i know i need to be more obidient.
somehow i like the room. but i didnt get to talk to my housemate.
everyone here staying in a single room.
owhya, my birthday. (:
this year most of them wish me in Facebook. :))
and my boyf and i went to OneU because i wanted to watch movie.
no couple seat no ticket for the movie i wanted so end up
watching Predators ! /: still okay. no ending storyline.
everyday class at 8am ends around 4-5 pm.
trying hard to catch up and never wanna fail !
so im really trying real real hard here.
somehow i miss having someone close beside me.
classmates are friendly. annoying. no manners. (they dont say excuse me !)


p/s : the BEST birthday wishes was from my DADDY !
he texted me. which i dont expect him to. after 12 am on 17th July. he told me sorry he did not buy me anything for the moment. he's gonna get me when im back in IPOH ! LOTS OF LOVES TO MY BELOVED DADDY !!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment