Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas is near.



helloooo. its the month of December ! phewww~
sooo fast one year already gone.
and its CHRISTMAS ! i love Christmas a lot.
you know why ? PRESENTS !
during my childhood, i will spend my Christmas at my grandma's place.
and lots of lots of present under the Christmas tree.
the excitement and joy we all had together.
now, i barely and hardly or dont even have a Christmas present.
every year I just one a simple Christmas present.
I'll be the happiest girl on earth. LOL.
I want to see snow. I want to have a BIG christmas tree in my house ;D
but eventually it cant fit. hmmm.
this year Christmas I would want to spend with my love ones.
anyway, Im back in Ipoh already.
going back next month, January. phewww.
lots of battlefield, studiessss ! urghhh.
im going to get my license already. after my JPJ test.
that day during trials, the examiner say I did it well.
im sooo over the moon ;)
this month, i stay at home and lay back. URGHH !
which makes me feel so useless and lifeless.
everyday or two, i'll clean up the house, pack things up and stuff.
everyday watch some movies. HAHAHA.
recently I watch one movie named 'Going the Distance'
OMG ! I LOVE IT mann. by Drew Barrymore and Justin Long.
its about long distance relationship :/

No comments:

Post a Comment