Friday, November 05, 2010

boring and alone.


HAAAAAIH. a big SIGHHHHhh. stranded alone in nowhere but my room.
poor thing. I have to be here for another day ALONE ! i hate it.
nobody to turnnnn to. boyf went out with parent.
me alone. thought of meeting up with Chris. but i put aeroplane. SORRY.
because its kinda dangerous for me a girl walking alone.
reaching out to those public transport. ive been there with boyf.
walking crossing over here and there. its seems dangerous without someone else to walk with.
so I decided to stay alone here which i kinda regretted.
stupid MPW class which is why i came back 6 am start journey from ipoh back to pj.
soooo boring. boring and boring. im gonna have movie marathon i guess.
went back ipoh the other day,which is on thursday.
celebrated daddy's big day and my boyf and i 1year anniversary. ;)
same day as Deepavali. ;DD 3 in 1.
i would really want to stay for a day longer in ipohhh.
miss people there. ;(((

No comments:

Post a Comment