Wednesday, December 22, 2010

4 Besties.




Yesterday four of us when to Taiping for a walk.
LaiKuan and I stayed over at HuiLin's house the day before.
we decided to have a short distance trip.
LaiKuan,Jenny,Chris and I went to Taiping Zoo,
before that we had nice lunch at the market.
not bad though. then we headed to the Zoo.
saw a VERYYY big huge fish.
and monkeys, and a lot more of animals,
almost at the end it started to rain.
well, we take that opportunity to have some rest.
I think it rain more that 20mins,
my mouth was sooo itchy and I could not stop buying food.
I bought corn in cup and ice-cream :) rainbow ice cream my childhood favorite.
then later on we decided to sit on the train or car whatever they called it.
because it still drizzling, and it stopped at the last station where the elephant are.
sooo saw those elephant was having their meal.
the zoo keeper was cleaning and feeding them.
then we heading back to ipoh after that, on the journey we stopped by at Jenny's cousin place.
soooo i was tempted by those fry stuff like goreng pisang,apom and stuff.
sooo i bought a lot which only cause me RM2.80

No comments:

Post a Comment