Saturday, December 19, 2009

with Chris









hmmm. yesterday went out with Chris.
went to her house early in the morning.
i dont have her number.reach her house and was drizzling.
then i shout her name.THANK GOD she heard.
she told me that its raining.. how come i heard you?
really THANK GOD she heard me :)
this few days have been raining heavily in the evening.
it rains this morning.so nice to sleep.WHHEEE~
then my bee called. :)
hmmm. yeap bout yesterday.
i went to ask about my undang thingy.
for my driving :)) hehehhe.
i wanna drive so badly now.
the fella explain to me bout the payment and stuff.
and i had to pay RM200 first.
then the remaining pay the next time.
total cost was RM742+RM12(photo)
after asking bout this went back to chris's house
then follow her dad out.he dropped us at JJ.
we walk in.then window shopping :D
first spot was Nose. heeehee.
chris show me those studded bags.
she LOVES it a lot.
then we walk around.
i got bored of JJ already.
seriously sick of it already.
dont know what can i do there.
i wanna go KL so much.and Genting.
when can I go?
dad say he might bring me to KL during Christmas Day.
WHEEEE!!!~~~ awww...
im so happy!! heheheh..
cant wait to shop. bought new clothes.
and i need a new pair of sunnies.
i bought one sunglasses from Nose that day.
i just get to wear it for like..umm.. 4 times..
eventually it broke.never wanna buy from that shop anymore.
after JJ then me and Chris walk to Station One.
its a new cafe located opposite of Yeolde English.
behind JJ. the food taste good.

No comments:

Post a Comment