Saturday, December 19, 2009

station one again.im having chicken chop with rice.



kinda like that shoe but its not comfortable
went out in the afternoon with Hui Lin.she asked me out to join her.she wanted to buy Christmas present.then she pick me up.both of us haven't had our lunch and breakfast.then i recommended her to Station One :) we ate there.later we when JJ to get the present.we try out some clothes :)) then we went to a boutique cause huilin said that she wanna get a pair of shoes :) we went. and a bag caught my eye ! I WANT THAT BAG SO MUCH !! :/ but huilin wanted to buy the shoe. cant afford to buy the both of them. so she bought her shoe. then we went stadium for the education fair. cant get anything i want there. after that we went home. i follow her back home. dad pick me up at her house. told dad that i want that bag. i ask and beg him to buy it for me :DD heee.. i told him to see it first. either he agree/likes that bag or not. he brought me there. The Square Concept :) i walk in and i tell the salesgirl that i want that bag. she remember me. HAHAH. for sure. i just left not long ago. she can see that i like in fact i love that bag a lot. HAHHAHA. that bag is limited one. cant wait any longer. dad also like it. then he bought it for me. WHHHEEEE!! then i had my dinner. JJ here i come again. dad wanted to buy a new pair of jeans. bought one at levi's. i also want.... then met a lady. she was my aunt's student. haha. she thought i was my father's wife. ==!! dad was laughing away. i mumble~~~(what im your wife) LOL! farney la that aunty. after dad told her i was his daughter she told wah so beautiful your daughter. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment