Wednesday, December 30, 2009

funs

yesterday went to baybee's church for Thanksgiving celebration.
saw baybee performed XDD
then overall quite fun.
get to dance with baybee :)) i love it ! hehehe.
thats all.tomorrow its the end of 2009.
NEW YEAR IS COMING !!!!!
2010 :) more to come.
time passes so fast.
im done with SPM. i still remember i first step into SMC.
and now i finish high school.
im still confuse now. whether further my studies in form6 or either college.
haih.. where should i go? God please give me widsom :)
i believe that God will show me the way. no worries X)
tonight going dinner with aunt at ICCC.
tomorrow i gotta feeling wanna COUNTDOWN so muucchh !!
seriously this year i dont wanna stay at home like those previous years countdown at home
this year i wanna celebrate with ma friends or whoever :DD
of course with my family and my baybee too.
tomorrow im going to Li Yuan's house for BBQ with Hui Lin.
will plan tomorrow :) both of us plan at the last minutes.
it works ! ;D
I WAAANNNNAAA HAVEE FUNN !!
its NEW YEAR !!
and this saturday might be following Kai Jin to taiping.
for? SHOPPING ! leggings~ WHeee~~

No comments:

Post a Comment