Wednesday, June 22, 2011

SNO




something im very upset and dislike about Malaysia's bus driver..
they was so free, they chit chat in the bus, they yell at me for no reason !
they wait until there's 'plenty' of ppl only they start journey.
i waited for roughly one hour for the bus to get to S.Pyramid..
meet up with Jenny for lunch at Full House !
food there is pretty reasonable + friendly environment !
total worth it ! (= me,my boyf and jenny had a set lunch for rm16.90
inclusive of soup as appetizer,spaghetti carbonara as main course,
ice lemon tea + petit four dessert.
awesome isn't it ?!
after that Jenny running late for class,
me and boyf get my stuff then i decided to get a cup of SNO!
urmmmm comment for SNO!
its expensive yet not satisfying !
failed concept i would say! XO
but you guys out there don't mind trying !





there wont be water ! HAIKS ! need to do laundry, clothes that i need for SWISS!

No comments:

Post a Comment