Monday, June 13, 2011

Finals IM DONE WITH YOU

thats what im talking about,
i got this formal wear, which perfectly fits,
oneil's checkered shirt, which perfectly fits too,
and a sweater for a eleven year old, which fits me but its short
but who cares right, FASHION ! =D
all three for rm 23 ! in FOS !
a shop i'll nvr miss whenever there is in a mall !


some special deal of the month from sushi king !
REASONABLE yet filling.
so full after eating this with daddy.


somehow i feel like look like him XO

got the urge of blog-ing after finishing my job.
in less than 2 weeks im going to Switzerland,
the land of great beautiful scenery and i cant wait to snap pictures of it.
make sure i get to be in the picture.
something i don't always get to do !
been shopping back in IPOH ! my hometown.
shooo happy to get pretty good deals and sales.
get this pretty reasonable shirts for rm23.
irresistible at time to see the bargain price,
like isn't it reasonable ? buy it even though i have it already =P
im having holidays actually, i FINISHED my FINALS alr !
im done with finals, what a relieved..
you know what when im supposed to enjoy my holidays,
college gives us one week of class. ruin my holidays.
FATHER'S DAY IS COMING UP !!
was thinking what to get for my DAD ! 'world best dad' !!
i went back last week right after my finals,
brought my stuff and money (swiss franc) back..
haven't start packing, dont want to feel over excited.
anyways, that all. FYI, I haven't been getting enough of sleep lately.
last week slept late,woke up early for exams.
after exams, went out for celebrations,
back to ipoh, shopping till dinner,went home late,
back to PJ, classes from 8am-5pm !
I should appreciate all the time I have !
btw, I have a new pet, daddy bought me a fighting fish. =)
should snap a picture when i get the better camera instead of my lousy camera phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment