Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Macaron day

cool right ? plenty of macarons. in a stall at one U shopping mall.

im waiting for someone to share with me. wait till im back in ipoh. i'll hunt u down.



just trying, not buying :P


gosh. sold out all outlet in KL.
i want this shoe sooooo badly.!!!!!!
F21
this was one size 8 and 9.
inbalance.

nice shoes ? i like. RM 75. i dont like.

this are the flavors i bought for LK.


this macaron was smashed inside my bag while im happily shopping. :(



im having mid term break. which means ntg much to me.
i still go back to college. like everyday. but instead of going into classroom.
i go to the staffroom. meet the lecturers. regarding our fundraising stuff.
went One U after the meeting. hang out with my college mate.
she's a nice girl ((= no wonder so many ppl like her ((:
so today we had 114 muffin pre orders ! (; im so happy
i went for macarons hunting today ! and yeah i went for shopping
:PP i bought clothes and shoe today
hahahha. im pretty upset that i cant get the shoe i want
:( ! today was not my day. i hurt my finger and my toe
FOS was having promotion. buy one free one. choose any with the sign.
highest price will be charged :O
F21, there's special deal for student with their id. 10% on non promotional items.
COOL right ! :)





* p.s : my boyf asked me ? what style im into now ? :P after showing him the shoe i bought :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment