Thursday, April 07, 2011

girls and temptation

dont u think is naise ?

quarter length dress (:

i like this one !!! rm 23 only.

I LIke the design but dont really like the sleeves.

formal wear. SUPERB EXTREMELY NICE !!

this was last piece ! for 49.90 ! grab it fast. and its so nice !!!

Jenny and I ! LOVE BOTH !!


the mask i was talking about !
HURRRY GRABBBB !!!! its so reasonable!!!
RM 12 for 5 !

I went out again today because i was bored. went Sunway Pyramid today. meet up with Jenny. not much of time we get to spend together. we meet up late and i have to go back early to avoid the hectic jam. Etude House have this special promotion for mask. when i pass by i was like !!! WOWWWW are u kidding me? 5 mask for 12. usually they sell it for 9.90 for one. of course i couldnt control by to buy it and i bought one eyebrow pencil. :) i think its nice :P was cheap too. thought of getting M.A.C. but nahhhh nvm.. etude house is still alright for me. :D window shop at those clothing shop. almost bought a bag. but someone say i'll receive one bag on my bday. soooo yeah.... i shall wait for you !!! HAHAHA. i bought something from F21. im so lucky to have you. (: i saw a few shirts that i like so much. im controlling and resisting not to buy. telling myself i have enough of it.because i bought ytd. dont over spend. wait for SWITZERLAND !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment