Monday, March 28, 2011

Products

some special promotion going on. buy rm5(min) get 2 BIG BREAKFAST FREE !
indeed yeahh. alot of ppl lining up for it.
mcd have the best promotion of the year.
alot of ppl have alot of mcd breakfast. (:
promotion end this month. :(
photocopied is also allowed
how awesome is that !

went to pho hoa in tropicana city mall for lunch.
this is what we had ^^

this drink i tell you ! IT IS SUPERB NICE !
it has coconut milk inside.
taste soooooo goood !

Sunday morning (=

Good Morning *with a great smile on my face*
I was viewing through some of the blog...
I'm interested to those blog about clothing (i don't go online shopping)
about skincare and stuff.. something beneficial..
I was thinking I previously, I used to buy a lot of mask.
As you all don't know that, I love using mask ((=
something so pampering, relax, hydrating, exfoliate, purified, all at the same time.
so i actually bought a few, i usually get them from etude house
hahaha. the pinky shop and the beautiful design of the shop.
I cant resist to not to step in of the shop and then....
I get to see and find facial mask.. for diff skin type..
sometimes if I'm lucky,their having promotion,i get really good discount (:
and not forgetting collecting stickers.
well, etude house u need to purchase at least RM30 only u get one sticker.
whereas, skinfood u get RM20 per sticker.. I actually like Skinfood alot more.
their products are like really "Food" for our skin (: their products i find it more expensive compare to other Korean shop.
once in a while, I'll get something there (:
I love !!!!!! their nail polish !!! like 9999999999x
they have assorted colours. they dry up fast.
I should really blog about those product I buy and share to you about the product.


No comments:

Post a Comment