Tuesday, March 29, 2011

blueberry oat muffin

Today Im sooooo free and it'll be bored.
I have a confession to make,I sucked a big time at driving. I mean PARKING
i took so long to park, i cant even park, im so speechless.
i feel like crying !! i get down the car and ask someone to park my car.
ya i did. laugh all you want.
and my parking was taken by others all the time :(
anyway, i went out and all this mess was because i want to get ingredients for my muffin and macaroons.
My muffins came out not appealing. :(
then its tasteless,smells good because of the blueberry.
i guess u got a rough idea that i baked blueberry oat muffin.
thought of making macaroons. maybe later. :X


intheoven (=

This is my muffin. I know it doesnt look like one. the black thingy is the blueberry.
Smells so good.

Ingredients list:
1 cup of oats.
1 cup of buttermilk.
1 cup of all-purpose flour.
1 teaspoon of baking powder.
½ teaspoon of baking soda.
½ teaspoon of salt.
¾ cup of packed brown sugar.
1 medium egg, beaten.
¼ cup of margarine, melted.
1 cup of blueberries.

Instructions:
Combine the oats and the buttermilk; allow to stand.

In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar. Stir well to blend.

Add the beaten egg and melted margarine to the oat mixture. Mix thoroughly.

Add to the dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.

Gently fold in the blueberries.

Fill 10-12 muffin cups sprayed with nonstick Spray.

Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 20-25 minutes, or until the top springs back when lightly touched.


No comments:

Post a Comment