Sunday, July 12, 2009

bd celebration : )




teehee.now i get the time to share what happen yesterday.
i celebrated early ;) wasnt my actual date of my BD
yesterday was real fun.
thanks alot to Raeshma for entertaining my other friends.
she made everyone laugh out loud xDDD.
and other of my beloved friends too thanks for coming.
thanks alot!im HAPPY to see them..they make the day go WOOO...
and..the pressennt xDDDD
heeeee...THANK YOU once again x)
and those could not make it.
is OKAY :) i still wanna THANK you all :)
i LOVE/ADORE presents xDDDD
i went to have a haircut ;)
then back home.straight to MCD.
going to MCD reminds me of the younger days.
HEEE..im already 17th..old...bwahhahah..
huilin and i had a same feeling.
feel like hugging each other.
though it was weird.but we did hug XDD
after makan and chit chating..
then we went to sort of funfair kind of thingy x))
wheee..DANISHA was extremely happy..
exciting...she ar..
then we had alot of fun there..
first time in my life..
super challenging..very wedges..
walking on the rocky road..ARGHHH...
hurts.!!!~
first we pay RM4 for a ride for GHOST HOUSE..
so not worth it.i was hiding away.
the GHOST...LOL!!
he was scare so am i ~
i almost cried...he's like WAWR WAWR~!!!
i pay money to scare myself . =.= aiks..
then i desprately wanna play those game..throw then get prize..
hehheh..i tried every single one..
first i play the throw darts.then i got a tiny lil POOH bear..
and few more.my prize was a...pacifier A BIG one.
and a ACE sarsi drink =.=
thats all..then i play the last game..
try ur luck,choose 1 colour
i choose BLUE X)
my fave colour.then pull the string.
if the ping pong colour was that colour then i'll get tokens.
heehee.SO LUCKY then i got it..
hahha..i got 9 tokens :)
i exchange back to cash $$$
i got back RM18 :)
not bad huh?
after that all of us.
got up into huilin's car.
wahahhaa.5 behind.2 infront.
4 sitting down 1=me lying on them -.-
then we went back to my house.
we make videos.. xDD
then cut cake ceremony then part of my bd celebration was OVERR
danisha,renuga & raeshma stay over in my house.
4 of us sleep on my bed.
not bad not bad.HEEEE.
we manage to sleep well..until this morning9 am.
raeshma bangun bangun..
thAATS all..
THANKS YOU GIRLS !
MUAKSS..

No comments:

Post a Comment