Friday, July 17, 2009

birthday

today slept in class as usual.
and today is my birthday x)
im tired so sleep very soundly
until i didnt realise someone draw on my hand
ZZzz..dont know who did it?
grrr..until my face also got the 'love'
==haicho..who la draw on my face x(
i dont know who to blame because
i cant feel anything when the fella draw.
very unusual from the other birthday.
im very quiet today :)
moody too..but still is okay.
early in the morning
when i walk into the school.
my friend wish me & hug me..
so sweet huh? :)
THANKS!!
and shanyuen :)
very sweet of her.
giving me present HEEEE :)
handmade by her.
after recess.huilin ajak me go dewan.
watch drama there.
then i ponteng add maths.
without realise the bell rang.
then i ter-ponteng english literature.(Miss Lau)
kena la...great birthday lecture huh?
then she marah marah.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment