Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Not Attending School

hah.this is my first time in 09 not attending school x)
i've been attending school
every single day from the beginning of the year
here i am waking up early in the morning blogging.
LOL.and playing a game name sorority life on facebook.
thanks to Mabel for introducing this game to me ;)
arghhh..here i go again.i addicted to games.
hate myself for this.i cant control but to play =.=
i like challenging games xDD
though im not expert or genius in games
today cannot see somebody dee xDDD
i'm having bm test tomorrow =.=zzzz
have to read Julia the novel
i hates novel is so boring
but but this novel is about LOVE&FAMILY.
is nice staying at home
can do whatever i want ;)))))))
im skipping school again next thursday
no examsss for meeeee :))
this time i have to do well in my Accounts paper
i dont wanna attend those kelas tambahan
i've poor grades last year.
i dont really know how to answer PA.
i dont understand why like this why like that?
and i sleep in accounts class..(LAST YEAR)
hahaha.homework i just copy copy and kopi..xD
whenever i did not finish.teacher wanted to check
i'll rrruuunnn to my friend's place to sit.
those friends are those that teacher already check their book.
i get to escaped :) but sometimes i get caught :(
and i never pass for my accounts.
i pass once just because of the homework
she gave 30% for it.and that is HOW I PASS
now no longer like that this year.
i understand what's account cause i go tuition mah xDDDDD
all i have to do is to do more exercise and revise :)
which I will never do.
LAZY ME ~!
*i just realise that my hair had grow longer :))))) YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment