Saturday, May 16, 2009

should i cut my hair?

i dint study the whole day.
was on9ing the whole day.
great huh?
dont feel like touching my books xS
and i feel like chop off my hair.
is so heavy..my neck can break :DDD
just joking..i love short hairs :)
i think is nice but not on me.my friend's said.
my parents are against it
my friends dislike it
i know the hair belongs to me
and i can do whatever i want aite.
but still have to listen to ppl's opinions.
SHOULD I CUT MY HAIR ?!!!
*p/s: you can give me your opinion xDD
i think i'm gonna miss it when i chop dee.
for like 3 years ~! (long hair)
hahhaha.once i have really short hair.
so short like guys hair :))
and it was a gay fella who cut my hair.
and my friends even TEACHER said that
my hair like HELMET ~!
so ammusing huh :) embarassing only.
haha.lets talk bout when i have short hair :DDD
lol..ppl thought im lesbian wor..
obviously a tomboy for sure.
i admit i am :DDD tomboy ..
most of my friend when i asked them bout..
how do they think or what do they think of me?
last time when having short hair
they said they thought im lesbian wor xDDDD
having short hair is so much easier to manage
and im adoring AGYNESS DEYN's hairstyle ~!
her fashion sense..fuh~!!!
Love LOve LOVe LOVE ittt ~!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment