Thursday, December 22, 2011

Penang 4days.

Headed to Penang, last week with my sister from another mother.
We reach penang at 3pm due to some delays.
Was a unplanned getaway.
This year, I wasn't working. Lazy wasn't the whole excuse but rather to spend some quality time with my family and friends was the whole idea of me not working.
But one thing for sure, after this year, 2011
I'll be working my a$$ off.
I won't have time for family, friends, love one ?
SO yeah, basically, I won't be celebrating any celebration from next year onwards.
I know it sounds pathetic, I ain't workaholic but I'm going to work not for the money but for experience. I'll starting my training soon. Income not much. In fact not much AT ALL but better than nothing right ?
And, I'll be heading to another city.
I love the whole idea of going and explore new places, new environment.
Anyway,
Life is what you make it, so you're given a choice to choose what you want to be.





meet my dear, my ex roomate, my shopping kaki.
Ms. Balalinda. =D


we went Strait Quay, for a walk on the second day.

this boutique is so cool, so classy.





the pianist always play my favourite song.
day 1; My heart will go on - Celine Dion
day 2 ; Someone like you - Adele



so cute, this shop found in first avenue.

we went gurney to window shop,
we take a break at Gelatomio.






Heard it was good, so I can't missed the chance.



these babies, reminds me so much of us.
eventhough we meet each other a year older but still,
we meet when we're young,
and believe or not, that baby boy,
looks almost look alike with you. Oh em Geee.



Seafood platter. for 2 person or more I guess.
LOL, because the 2 boys having trouble finishing it.

mine, Halibut with beer batter.
I ain't a fish lover, but I would give it a try.
turns out I would say good.
but very filling !
I managed to finish the whole plate leaving few fries behind. XD

A wish upon the Christmas tree.

Penang Bridge, leaving.
Don't know when will we meet again.
Hopefully, soon ?
so much memories.

1 comment:

  1. You are really beautiful, that red colored short suites your hair color very well and its matches with that leopard print shirt.

    i just stumble upon your blog, can i get to know you?

    ReplyDelete