Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Swiss?

wanted and got some time to post a blog bout my trip to Switzerland.
but unfortunately, there's no picture to be uploaded.
my Swiss pictures are in my boyf's lappie !
wait till he's back and im free then i'll upload (;
so far Swiss was definitely nice place for someone who seeks peace.
HAAhaa.. Swiss has many beautiful scenery!
cameras need to stand by at any time ! any picture u capture can be a postcard !
HAAAA! so far that's it.
bad news was i felt down while i was riding a scooter.
hit my head. broke 2of my front tooth. minor cuts all over the body.
so yahhhh ! thats what i have from my trip.
lotsss of bonding session with my fellow classmates !
love them to bits ! found my true friends through this fall !
shopping at H&M store every single day.
with those sales, unbearable not to buy !
i bought a few clothes,shoe,bags, accessories && chocolates !!
chocolates in swiss i tell you must buy must try must eat !!!!
so freaking yummyyyyyy. melts in ur mouth, melts ur heart !!

No comments:

Post a Comment