Tuesday, February 16, 2010

working days

nice bo? :) comment ?
yumm yumm.. my fav !

bee gave it to me. the day before Valentine's Day.



i've been working during Chinese New Year.
5 days i've been working for 10 hours and 2 hours break time.
anyhow today i'm going to work at 11.30.
since morning not much ppl might as well going a bit late.
but i'll get minus 5bucks.
its okay. i don't wanna rush and take the opportunity to get some rest.
or even clean my room. my room is in such a mess.
clothes lying everywhere. HUHUHU..
working days wasn't something miserable or what.
but yesterday i accidentally spray the perfume into my eyes. EYES !!
gosh..... the perfume went into my eye.
i was so so so so messed up.
i thought i lost the customer.
but she was kind enough.. I'm gonna give her some extra gift. ;DDD
she waited for me. and i lost the price tag.
i couldn't find the code for it.
i search the whole counter. so i ask her to walk around first.
i go wash my eyes and i search for it.
but still i couldn't find.
at last i did. i ask her to come today.
i'll save that for her.
well i did make friends with the others :)
they were nice ppl.
hahahah. sales wasn't that bad.
till then ;)
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !!

No comments:

Post a Comment