Saturday, January 23, 2010

im very HAPPY !


IM VERY HAPPY !
i had pass my undang test :))) !
i got 42/50 that was the border line for passing marks.
im very satisfied and THANK GOD !
i prayed real hard to pass my test.
THANK YOU! :)
i was so nervous went i took my test.
took me 20mins 44secs to finish it.
then i found a job at parkson.
my first job :) HEEE.
really in a good mood now.
but too bad bee wasnt here to share my happiness.
anyway, i had to THANK lai kuan for being my driver today.
seriously,she had been a great friend.
thank you buddy :DD
lotsa loves.
im gonna start working tomorrow. fullday. fuuhh..
well i have to learn up things you know.
i need to get my P license asap.
cant wait to drive seriously.
i want everything to be done asap.



yesterday i went to bought my uniform.
i need to wear all black.so i bought my pieces of clothes separately.
total amount that i use to buy my new clothing was RM200++.
i havent even get my pay and im already spending so much.
but what to do.
i dont have any black collar tee.black pants.black shoes.

look at the amount. O.O i would like to get that change. :DD the promoter key in the wrong amount when i bought my pants at Voir. :) real satisfied with the pants. LOVE IT !

No comments:

Post a Comment