Wednesday, September 09, 2009

09-09-09

what a special today it is huh ?
this happen once in a lifetime :DD
09-09-09
so i sat for accounts paper today.
paper 2 first document question had already a mistake.
HAHAH.i was wandering is it me or the paper error.
after the exam everyone was like the 'bla bla bla' wrong la.
this and that.then i realise isnt just me who cant do it.
the second question.like what Jelisa said.
i never see this question before xDD
_______________________________________________

went out to have dinner just now.
i saw a STAR.
me : dad see STAR ...wah so nice..so bright..
dad : where?
me : there....see so bright..but how come only one STAR?
dad : nola..is a aeroplane..
me : no..is a STAR because is not moving..
WAIT ~ is moving is moving..is not a STAR..

dad : (just drive)
me : is a helicopter la..
dad : helicopter? no way it wont stay there and not moving.
me : yalar yalar is a helicopter..
dad : nola is a UFO
me : == (silent for a moment) no.is a plane.


*nowadays i barely&hardly see a single STAR.where are you oh STAR?

No comments:

Post a Comment