Saturday, June 13, 2009

2

2 more days back to school
2 more months trials
arhhh..
first of all..going back to school is nice.
because I can see my friends.the best part :)
chitchating :) and you'll never know how fun.HEEEE
then,teacher gonna start teaching.
and the WORST part is HOMEWORK! yer...
i very malas to do homework la x)
not forgetting I havent got back my midyear paper.
erghh...that one over dee NVM la. HAHAH.
then..SPM COMING SOON !
dont go so far first..TRIALS COMING ! *bang my head on the wall
that is a real disaster..and I'm...wasting my time...
study...?i didnt touch a book..aihs..
+homework not done! *faints
haicho...what also last minute x(((
anyhow,im gonna stop onlining for months.
until everything is over ;(
no pain no gain. :)
ppl wont appreciate things when things are easy to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment